Real People. Real Stories.
Medication is an important part of the process, but recovery also includes:
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Living and eating healthy
Tips to stay on track:
- Be your own advocate
- Have a support system in place to help you stay on track and keep you motivated
- Communicate openly and honestly with your Treatment Team about your treatment goals, relapse triggers, and warning signs of a relapse
- Set a path, and keep moving forward toward your treatment goals
- Keep your appointments and get your medication on time
By following your schizophrenia treatment plan and taking your medication as prescribed, you can have the best chance to control your symptoms, and begin working toward your treatment goals.
YOUR TREATMENT GOALS
As you decide which treatment goals are important to you, you can:
- Approach big treatment goals in steps
- Make treatment goals that are measurable
Create a timeline with reminders to help
keep you on track
Speak with your Treatment Team about how you can plan to move toward your treatment goals. The more open you are with your Treatment Team, the more they can help.